CAA Micro Roni 17/22/31
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place into the kit and lock
- Provides a long Picatinny top rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Gives two extra Picatinny rails on right and left for mounting additional accessories
- Ambidextrous and fast-handling charging handle that interfaces with factory rear cocking serrations
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Equipped with a right-folding stabilizing brace for easy concealment and carry - Pistol can still be operated while folded
- Can accommodate right and left serrated thumb rests for better control of recoil and muzzle rise (not included)
- Can accept front integral tactical light (Not included)
- Fits only Glock gen 3, 4 with OEM-style rear cocking serrations, including compensated models
Designed specifically for the US market, the Micro RONI Stabilizer enables single-handed shooting and enhances performance and accuracy with a flexible brace featuring an adjustable nylon strap to provide a custom fit to any user. The Micro RONI Stabilizer is a light and sturdy platform available for various Glock models, and is made of aluminum with a polymer body with an integrated brace equipped with a folding mechanism for convenience and portability.
Non-NFA: Installation of this product on a pistol does not change its classification.